TUITION FEE, VISA EXPENSES & REQUIREMENTS
Medicine (MBBS), Nursing and Pharmacy with accommodation and all registration expenses: 6200USD 1st yr (it is lowest out of all medical universities. Student doesn't pay anything else). From 2nd r to last 6th yr tuition fee remains constant: 4400USD with accommodation.
Stomatology(Dentistry) with accommodation and all registration expenses: 6400USD. from 2nd yr 4600USD with accommodation, tuition fee remains constant until last 5th yr.
Engineering courses: 4600USD with accommodation and all expenses inclusive. from 2nd yr 2800USD with accommodation, tuition fee remains constant until last 4th year.
Economic related, Business, Hotel and Tourism Management etc. : 4600USD with accommodation and all expenses inclusive. from 2nd yr 2600USD with accommodation, tuition fee remains constant until last 4th year.
Masters level students pay 5600USD
Study material included in the tuition fee, as well as following: Medical and Immigration insurance, airport pickup and transport to the university in a comfortable bus or by train with our staff, medical check ups, registration at immigration department, and extension of visa up to one year's stay (OVIR), and assistance during whole period while staying in Ukraine
In addition to above mentioned tuition fee, applicants from Southern African countries pay following to receive the invitation letter for study from a university in UkraineInvitation letter: 300USDCourier charges (DHL or TNT) for faster delivery : 100USDBank transaction charges: 25USDTotal: 425USD
Applicants must submit following documents along with Original Invitation letter from a university in Ukraine issued through PE, "Star Consultants Ukraine"
The submission of documents for student visas is starting at the Embassy on May 15. (Visa issued will be valid from 15th of August). The Embassy accepts applicants until November 30th.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR STUDY VISA AT UKRAINE EMBASSY:
- Original Passport ( valid at least for one year)
- Ten passport size photos (6 x 4)
- Filled Visa Application Form
- Original Invitation letter from a University in Ukraine
- Original HIV-Test certificate- (Embassy will translate this document)
- Original School Certificate with Grades or Points (Must be with Apostille Seal attached - Embassy translates and legalizes this document)
- Original Birth Certificate (Must be with Apostille Seal attached - Embassy translates and legalizes this document)
- Original Medical Examination Certificate certified by the official body (Must be with Apostille Seal attached - Embassy translates and legalizes this document)
VISA CHARGES DETAILS:
- Visa Fee: 1380 Rands
- Translation of one document: 400 Rand (4 documents to be Translated). Total Amount for Translation into Ukrainian Language: 1600 Rand.
- Certification of Translation of each document: 400 Rand (4 Translated documents to be Certified). Total Amount for Certification of Translation: 1600 Rand.
- Legalization of each document: 400 Rand (4 documents to be Legalized). Total Amount for Legalization of 4 documents: 1600 Rand.
Visa expenses : 4800 Rand
Click below to visit Ukraine embassy website for more details!