Dear Prospective Students!
|FIRST INTAKE ⇓ (Current)||SECOND INTAKE ⇓||PREPARATORY FACULTY* ⇓|
|JOIN BETWEEN 1ST SEPTEMBER TO 1st NOVEMBER||JOIN BY 1ST MARCH||JOIN ANYTIME|
|DEADLINE TO APPLY 15TH OCTOBER||DEADLINE TO APPLY 1ST FEBRUARY||NO DEADLINE|
*PREPARATORY FACULTY: Language training with Science/ Non-Science subjects.
We are issuing " Student Invitation Letters" for SEPTEMBER-NOVEMBER 2018-19 academic year already. The Invitation Letter is the major document to if you are going to study in Ukraine. Invitation Letter looks like as follow. It contains applicant's full name, passport number, date of birth, the course/ name and the complete name of the University.
Prospective students who are interested in joining Ukraine universities for SEPTEMBER-NOVEMBER 2018-19 academic year must send their documents' scans to us now. We'll issue and deliver the original of your Invitation letter from your chosen or a recommended university by us within one week using DHL.
You can click on following images to enlarge.
The company "Star Education Consult, Ukraine LLC" is authorized to cooperate with Universities of Ukraine and enroll students from all countries, by "Ukrainian State Centre of International Education of Ukraine" a structure under Ministry of Education, Youth & Science of Ukraine.
Following are the basic steps to gain admission to universities of Ukraine:
NO need of EXAMS like TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, JAMB, NABTEB, SAT, IJMB.
To issue an invitation letter to study from University & Ministry of Education we require the following documents:
- Copy of Passport Data page with Passport number, Full name, Date of Birth)
- Copy of School leaving certificate (Certificate of O level/A level /SSCE/ HSSCE/ WAEC/ NECO/Bachelor/Master's)
- Filled Application Form
Upfront payments: Bachelor level Invitation letter 200USD, Courier Charges 100USD and Bank transaction 25 USD charges: Total: 325USD
Master's level Invitation letter 300USD, Courier Charges 100USD, and Bank transaction 25 USD charges: Total: 425USD
Ph.D. level Invitation letter 400USD, Courier Charges 100USD, and Bank transaction 25 USD charges: Total: 525USD
Documents should be forwarded through the Online Application form, or to following Emails.
The upfront payment is payable to our company bank account, or through by WesternUnion/MoneyGram. After receiving documents and payment, we issue and send original Invitation Letter and visa support to your address mentioned in application form.
After receiving the original Invitation Letter and visa support, students should contact the nearest Embassy of Ukraine and apply for Long-Term study visa (Type D) with the following documents:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original international passport (valid least one year)
- Higher Secondary School certificate (For 1st year Bachelor Level students)(translated into the Ukrainian language)
- Bachelor Degree & transcripts (For Master's Level students)(translated into the Ukrainian language
- Masters Degree & Transcripts (For Ph.D. Level students)(translated into the Ukrainian language)Birth Certificate (translated into the Ukrainian language)
- Medical Certificate showing absence of AIDS/HIV (translated into the Ukrainian language)
- Medical Certificate showing physical and mental fitness (translated into the Ukrainian language)
- Sponsorship Letter from the Parents/Person who is going to bear the expenses for the student during stay/ studying in Ukraine. (It is not a condition for all Nationalities)
- Bank Statement (Least 3 months movement in account and with balance covering at least first year's tuition fee and personal expenses)
- 10 Passport size Photos
- Embassy of Ukraine provides services to translate and legalize required documents
After obtaining the visa, the students must scan their tickets to following Emails, at least 4-5 days prior to arrival in Ukraine.
Be advised that Ukrainian Airport authorities categorically refuses grant entry to students if not Star Education Consult Ukraine's representative is not present at the airport to pick the students.
Our representative must meet you at the airport and arrange your immigration clearance after a formal procedure, and transport you to university hostel.
You must demand the person to show his Star Education Consult Ukraine's ID before going with him, it is to avoid any security risk or unpleasant situation.
Turkish Airline, Lufthansa, KLM, Austrian Airline, Aeroflot, Air France and many other Airlines are accessing these airports several times a day
MAKE SURE FOLLOWING BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COUNTRY!!!
- You bring you complete tuition fee package advised by "Star Education Consult Ukraine LLC. "
- You must have some money for your personal keep up at least for a couple of months (300USD in enough)
- If you come in after October, make sure you wear warm clothes and shoes and bring them as well.
- Bring all your documents returned from Ukraine embassy with your visa, and do not forget them anywhere at your home or departure airport of your country.
- You must bring one year's valid air ticket with open return date
- Do not forget to inform "Star Consultants Ukraine's" team about your arrival at least 4-5 days prior to your arrival. Better if you scan your air ticket and visa so our representative welcomes you at Ukraine's airport. Airport immigration in Ukraine can deport students just like that if nobody is present officially to pick the student.
Do not hesitate to write us for any details
We wish you a very pleasant and safe flight to Ukraine
Caring about your finance & future!