You must scan following documents to apply for student Invitation letter
- Copy of Passport Data page (The traveling document)
- Copy of School Leaving Certificate (Certificate of O level/A level /SSCE/ HSSCE/ WAEC/ NECO/Bachelor/Master's)
- Filled Application Form (Download here)
passport should read,
Application Form filled, signed & should read
Click folders below to view details
INTAKES & DEADLINES:
FIRST INTAKE: - Join between 1st September to 1st November. Deadline to apply 15th October.
SECOND INTAKE: - Join till 1st March: Deadline to apply 1st February.
All-Ukrainian universities issue Invitation Letters for their our applicants anytime to join above-stated sessions.
Invitation letter processing time: 3 to 5 working days.
Delivery of original invitation letter for visa purpose to your address: 5 to 7 working days( TNT, DHL, FedEx, EMS)
Students arriving between November & February attend Preparatory Programme and wait for March 1st to join their main English medium program, or continue Preparatory until June, and join September session for their main English medium program.
PAYMENTS: Tuition fee is payable upon arrival, while student invitation letters paid from your country,
Bachelor level Invitation letter 200USD, Courier Charges 100USD, and Bank transaction 25USD charges: Total: 325USD
Master's level Invitation letter 300USD, Courier Charges 100USD, and Bank transaction 25USD charges: Total: 425USD
Ph.D. level Invitation letter 400USD, Courier Charges 100USD, and Bank transaction 25USD charges: Total: 525USD
Prepare documents listed below, submit to nearest Embassy of Ukraine.
- Visa Application form(Download here) filled in block letters or printed.
- The Passport and its photocopy (Traveling document)
- Original Student Invitation Letter and its photocopy
- The original of Birth Certificate and its copy legalized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. Translated into Ukraine.
- Original School Certificates (O level/ SSCE/ HSSC, Bachelor or Master Degree if available) their copies legalized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. Translated into Ukraine.
- Medical Certificate of general fitness. Legalized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. Translated into Ukraine. A medical certificate is valid for two months from the date of issue, so you must reach Ukraine withing validity.
- HIV- AIDS Negative Certificate Legalized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. Translated into Ukraine.
- Medical Insurance policy valid for the period of 3 months at least when entering the territory of Ukraine.
- The original of Sponsorship Letter attested by Notary or made at court affidavit. It must include sponsor's full name, address, landline & mobile numbers, and obligation of sponsor to cover applicant's expenses (amount of expenses)
- Photocopy of sponsor's passport or ID card with the visible signature on it.
- Student or Sponsor's Bank Statement (Personal bank statement for last 3 to 6 months. Minimum amount should cover first year's tuition fee and living expenses of applicant)
- 12 Pictures 3 * 4 cm
- Air or Train Ticket reservation for Ukraine.
Translation of documents can be done by Embassy of Ukraine or through our company
Recommended International Airports in Ukraine: Kyiv-Borispol (IATA code: KBP), Odessa (IATA code: ODS), Dnepropetrovsk (IATA code: DNK)
The student or agency dealing with the student must inform Star Education Consult Ukraine LLC about student's arrival Airport, Date, Flight number and arrival time at least 3-5 days prior to arrival. We do appreciate if scans of Air Ticket be forwarded to
According to Rules and Regulations of Ukrainian Immigration Department if Representative of intermediary firm i.e. (in case if admission is done through us, then) "Star Education Consult" or University is not present at the time of student's arrival, Immigration Authorities DEPORT back to his/ her country WITHOUT any explanations.
The student must be sure of bringing all Payments and Documents mentioned below otherwise, Ukraine Immigration Authority can refuse him/ her Entry and DEPORT back to his/ her country
The student must bring full Tuition fee, accommodation fee and other charges (Cash or Travel Cheques) mentioned in Courses & Costs for chosen program/ university. The student is questioned by airport Immigration Authorities about Tuition fee and other charges. The student must bring some extra money for personal keep up. Please visit Living Costs for more information.
The student must bring all documents returned from Embassy of Ukraine with visa.
Migration card must be filled in by the student on arrival to Ukraine and kept saved during the stay in Ukraine. The student must produce it to Immigration Authorities when returning home or travel somewhere