A candidate should scan the following documents to apply for a student Invitation letter
- Passport Data page (The travelling document)
- School Leaving Certificate (Certificate of O level / A level / SSCE/ HSSCE / IGCSE / WAEC/ NECO) (Bachelor and Masters - if available)
- Filled Application Form (Download here)
passport should read,
Application Form filled, signed & should read
Click folders below to view details
- Visa Application form(Download here) filled in block letters or printed.
- The Passport and its photocopy (Traveling document)
- Original Student Invitation Letter and its photocopy
- The original of Birth Certificate and its copy legalized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. Translated into Ukraine.
- Original School Certificates (O level/ SSCE/ HSSC, Bachelor or Master Degree if available) their copies legalized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. Translated into Ukraine.
- Medical Certificate of general fitness. Legalized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. Translated into Ukraine. A medical certificate is valid for two months from the date of issue, so you must reach Ukraine withing validity.
- HIV- AIDS Negative Certificate Legalized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. Translated into Ukraine.
- Medical Insurance policy valid for the period of 3 months at least when entering the territory of Ukraine.
- The original of Sponsorship Letter attested by Notary or made at court affidavit. It must include sponsor's full name, address, landline & mobile numbers, and obligation of sponsor to cover applicant's expenses (amount of expenses)
- Photocopy of sponsor's passport or ID card with the visible signature on it.
- Student or Sponsor's Bank Statement (Personal bank statement for last 3 to 6 months. Minimum amount should cover first year's tuition fee and living expenses of applicant)
- 12 Pictures 3 * 4 cm
- Air or Train Ticket reservation for Ukraine.
Translation of documents can be done by Embassy of Ukraine or through our company