Year found: 1930
Legal form: State
Awards: Bachelor Degree
Study language: Russian, Ukrainian
Poltava National Technical Yuriy Kondratyuk University invites foreign citizens for studying. It is a prominent higher educational establishment of Ukraine, which celebrates its 80-year jubilee in autumn 2010. Choosing your life way, use permanent educational experience of graduating more than 60 thousand highly qualified specialists, which our teaching staff has. We are waiting for you!
The University has a glorious history and ancient traditions of training specialists.
The main building of the University is an architectural monument of the 1st half of the 19th century, built in the style of the Russian classicism as the Institute of Daughters of Nobility.
In 1930 the only in the country Institute of Agricultural Engineering was founded in this building which was renamed into Poltava Civil Engineering Institute in 60-ies. Since 1992 the Institute had been reformed from a monoprofiled educational institution with 6 specialities into a University where students could be trained in 28 directions: Economics, Electric and Mechanics, ecology, Architecture, Building etc. The hard work of teaching staff created the prerequisites for the Institute being accredited after the 4th-highest international level. Since the 21st of June 1997 the University has been proud to be given the name of the outstanding theorist in Cosmonautics, Yu. Kondratyuk.
On the 27th of March 2002 the University obtained the status of “NATIONAL”. Since then it has beenPoltava National Technical Yuriy Kondratyuk University.
The University owns a modern material and technical resources. 9 study buildings with overall area of 87000 m2 secure favorable conditions for a high quality training. about 700 thousand units of the library stock, 5 reading halls with 400 seats, 60 study laboratories and 10 scientific and research objects, equipped with on-location output, 30 computer pools are at the disposal of the students and teachers.
Faculties and Specialities
Faculty of Architecture
- Architecture of Buildings
- Design of Architectural Environment
Faculty of Construction
- Industrial and Civil Construction
- Agricultural Construction
- Design and Construction of Objects of Oil and Gas Production Complex
- Exploitation, Repair and Strengthening of Buildings and Constructions
- Technology of Building Constructions, Wares and Materials
- City Building and economy
- Highways and Air Fields
- Warm and Gas Supplying and Ventilation
Faculty of Management and Business
- Accounting and Auditing
- Economic Cybernetics
- Management of Enterprise
- Management of Innovative Activity
Faculty of Electric and Mechanics
- Machine Construction Technology
- Motor Vehicles and Motoring
- Electromechanic Systems of Automation and Electric drive
- Lifting-Transport, Building, Road, Melioration Machines and Equipment
Faculty of Finance and economics
- Economy of Enterprise
- Economic-legal Regulation of Enterprise Activity
- International Economics
Faculty of Sanitary Engineering
- Ecology and Environment Protection
- Water-supply and Drainage System
Faculty of Oil and Gas
- Production of Oil and Gas
- Equipment of Oil and Gas Mines
Faculty of Information and Telecommunication Technologies and Systems
- Computer Engineering